Charming apartments for 4 people in our residence Prieuré Saint Martial in the Hérault
Discover our offer of upscale housing type T4 (34)
Le Préau (4p) - 2 couples or family with 2 children
Holiday cottage that provides spacious accommodation for 4 persons in a living area of 80m2. The gite is a ground floor level and suitable for all ages. You will be enchanted with the front terrace, while enjoying breakfast with the sun a perfect temperature. The kitchen is at the front of the Gite near the terrace so distance with plates is not a problem. The living exposed beams of old retained and the working fireplace brings a cosy touch in the evenings (wood is provided). The terrace at the back of this holiday property is secondary to the front garden where the whole country side is available to view. If you vacation with young children, and love the nature, you will be delighted to with the birds that are attracted to the park.
The kitchen is equipped with essential items – dishwasher; cooker; oven; microwav, etc.,.
At the back of the self cateringGite there is a separate WC, a bathroom with a bathtub and 2 bedrooms.
Ground floor holiday apartment Details :
- Total surface approx. 80 m² to accommodate 4 persons
- Living room with exposed beams 47 m²
- Main bedrooms with a double bed of 160 cm large
- Second bedroom with 2 single beds of 80 cm each
- Bathroom with Bath
- Separate WC
- Covered terrace of 12 m² with table chairs and BBQ at the front
- Outdoor space at the back of the Gite
La Veranda (4p) - Charming country house
Cottage country house with pools and garden views
As at home an ideal holiday in eighteenth century domain
The veranda is an apartment with a sunny and bright living space, "veranda" two bedrooms each with its own shower room, a kitchen dining room. The private garden where one can take the meals, the breakfasts, will make of this place a corner of paradise.
This magical place in a domain dating from the eighteenth with swimming pools (one heated) will offer a dream vacation for a couple with two children (or two couples) in love with nature and open spaces. The cottage located (in the south of France Languedoc-Roussillon), near beaches, golf courses, rivers, you can visit our region popular with the thirsty oenology and history
- A veranda of about 20 m²
- A room with bed of 160 and its room of shower with TOILET
- A room with two beds of 80 and its shower room with WC
- An equipped kitchen with its dining area
- Two possible entrances (one by the patio and a room, the other by the veranda)
La Forge (4p) - 18th century building surrounded by vineyards with swimming pool
This sunny old cottage was converted for a holiday rental for all our visitors to enjoy. “Le Forge” our charming holiday cottage, The home is attractive with the lovely garden, and the swimming pool is just across the entrance. This enclosed pool (for safety) is ideal for young children. The second pool, which is heated in colder weather, is on the other side of the grounds.
The former forge dating back to the XVIII was restored and regained its luster, in a quiet and relaxing place in the middle of a vineyard.
At the beginning of 2016, "La Forge" was transformed into a holiday home. Located in the center of Saint Martial area on an interior courtyard, it has a beautiful volume with large windows to the south and east (equipped with blackout blinds to preserve privacy). This volume is divided into a large living room, a bathroom with WC, fully equipped kitchenette and a separate toilet. overlook on the living room a spacious loft with two single beds 90.
Cottage full of charm that combine comfort and modernity.
- Brand new fitted kitchen
- Bedroom with double bed 160
- A large loft with two single beds 90
- Terrace and Garden
- Shower room with toilet and washing machine, and separate WC
- Enclosed private garden with BBQ
- Wi- Fi connection and TV
Micocoulier (4p)- Former agricultural courtyard converted into a suite through the vineyards
Ideal holiday with children in large park
Overlooking the countryside and the large park of the Priory dating from the XVIII century, this house has the advantage of having a large terrace where you can enjoy your meals and taste the local wine of our region.
This home will offer tranquility for a family, the view of the vineyard will encourage you to explore the region.
The Micocoulier, whose main characteristics are the beauty of its surroundings and its terrace at sunrise.
The entrance to the house is through a private courtyard with stone stairs.
This magnificent home whose masterpieces are the huge fireplace in the living room (wood available on request) and a large terrace (25m²). A feeling of well being will envelop you. An ideal location to enjoy a holiday in an area, while being close to the sea, near the city center, close to an airport.
- One bedroom with two single beds (90cm) bathroom with toilet
- A room overlooking the terrace with pool view, with double bed 140cm and bathroom
- Separate WC in entrance hall
- Dining room with fitted kitchen overlooking the terrace
- Large terrace (25m² equipped)
On the other hand, all properties for rent are for sale.
Charming residence in the Hérault (34):
- Charming bed and breakfast rental in the 34 in the area of Pézenas historic and art city:
- Luxury apartment in the Hérault near Agde
- Luxury residence with swimming pool for rent in Pézenas- Rental of upscale accommodation near Montpellier