Accommodation rates for your charming residence in Pézenas in the Hérault (34)
Weekly stay 2018
|4:00 PM||2 /3p||3/4 p|
Day of arrival
from 25/03 to 29/04
from 29/04 to 17/06
from 17/06 to 08/07
from 08/07 to 26/08
Other length of stay
from 01/04 to 01/05 and from 01/10 to 01/11
All our prices are in euros and all taxes included, electricity and heating included, linen included.
(2p *) Chapel and 4 seasons
||250 (6p)||180 (4p)||130 (2p*)||125 (2p)||50|
||450 (6p)||300 (4p)||240 (2p*)||230 (2p)||50|
3 DAYS (on week)
|600 (6p)||400 (4p)||300 (2p*)||300 (2p)||50|
For weekly stays
- All prices are in Euros and inclusive of electricity, heating, linen and end-of-stay clean. Local tax 0,83 € per adult per day payable on arrival
- 2% discount for cash payment 3 months before the stay
- 5% discount on third week
- The deposit for any damage, refundable at the end of the stay is 300 €, payable upon arrival by credit card or in cash
- Sheets and pillowcases
- Towel and toiletries
- A bath mat per bathroom
- Tablecloth and two tea towels (per apartment)
TERMS of sales
1. The apartment (“the Property”) specified on the booking form, which forms part of Prieure St.Martial, 34290 Alignan du Vent, France, is offered for holidays rental subject to confirmation by Madame de Colombe, Sarl Saint Martial (“the Owner”) to the renter (“the Client”).
2. To reserve the Property, the Client should complete and sign the booking form and return it together with payment of the initial non-refundable deposit (25% of the total rent due). Following receipt of the booking form and deposit, the Owner will send a letter of confirmation and receipt. This is the formal acceptance of the booking.
3. The balance of the rent is payable not less than six weeks before the start of the rental period. If payment is not received by the due date, the Owner reserves the right to give notice in writing the reservation is cancelled. Reservations made within eight weeks of the start of the rental period required full payment at the time of booking.
4. Any chargeable expenses arising during the rental period should be settled locally with the Owner before departure.
5. A security deposit of 300€ for every week or part week of the rental period is required in case of, for example, damage to the Property or its contents. However, the sum reserved by this clause shall not limit the Client’s liability to the Owner. The Owner will account to the Client for the security deposit and refund the balance due within two weeks after the end of the rental period.
Upon arrival an inventory of all household goods will be agreed between the Client and the Owner or her representative.
6. Subject to clause 2 and 3 above, in the event of a non-insurable cancellation, refunds of amounts paid will be made if the Owner is able to relet the Property, and any expenses or losses incurred in so doing will be deducted from the refundable amount. The Client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party’s personal belongings, public liability etc., since these are not covered by the Owner’s insurance.
7. The rental period shall commence at 4.00 pm on the first day and finish at 10.00 am on the last day. The Owner shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated and the Client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated.
8. The maximum number to reside in the Property must not exceed the number specified on the booking form overleaf, unless the Owner gives written permission.
9. The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and take good care of the Property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. Although a final clean is included in our main season prices, the Owner reserves the right to make retention from the security deposit to cover additional cleaning costs if the Client leaves the Property in an unacceptable condition. The Client agrees not to act in any way which would cause disturbance to those residents in the neighbouring properties.
10. The Client shall report to the Owner without delay any defects in the Property or breakdown in the equipment, plant, machinery or appliances in the Property, and arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
11. The Owner shall not be liable to the Client:
- for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the Property, nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliances in the Property,
- for any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the Owner; or
- for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused or suffered by the Client if the Property shall be destroyed or substantially damage before the start of the rental period and in any such event the Owner shall, within seven days of notification to the Client, refund to the Client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
12. Under no circumstances shall the Owner’s liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to the Owner for the rental period. 13. The swimming pools are private pools designed for family use. The Owner grants access to the pools only to the Client and members of his party. Parents must ensure their children respect the rules of hygiene, security and peaceful enjoyment. Use of the pools is entirely at the Client’s own risk. In the case of a breach of these conditions, the Owner reserve the right to refuse access to the pools, without prejudice to the remainder of these conditions.
Charming residence in the Hérault (34):
- Charming bed and breakfast rental in the 34 in the area of Pézenas historic and art city:
- Luxury apartment in the Hérault near Agde
- Luxury residence with swimming pool for rent in Pézenas- Rental of upscale accommodation near Montpellier